About the role
As a Data Scientist, you will be you will be solving computer vision challenges using a combination of machine learning and mathematical methods.
You will be responsible for creating novel algorithms for processing the data extracted from a machine learning system applied to football video streams. You will develop and extend tools for 3D position estimation based on 2D data using classical computer vision algorithms, mathematical models and machine learning solutions.
We are open to ideas and give freedom in the taken approach and experimentation and expect that you will be able to work on the given tasks and deliver results with little supervision. >
Full-time position. Work in a semi-remote work setup - so we are flexible regarding the location, although we do have preference for a Warsaw based-person. We are flexible also in terms of contract type (B2B & UoP/ UZ possible).
- Combining machine learning and classical algorithms to create new and improved data processing methods
- Creating mathematical models describing physical processes
- Developing algorithms to improve system robustness and accuracy
- Developing algorithms for real-time, online, data processing
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience working with image/video data
- Experience building mathematical models of processes and transforming them into code
- Experience working with machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with classical computer vision algorithms
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of deep learning algorithms
- Experience building real-time machine learning solutions
- Dynamic start-up environment with interesting scientific challenges & bleeding edge technology and models (this time for real)
- Opportunity to build real-world deployable machine and deep learning-based products changing the world of Football
- International projects & collaborations with top Football Clubs & Federations
- Ability to directly influence development direction of a product
- Team Kaggle competitions (we have 3 masters) & hackathons
- Office in the strict center of Warsaw