Recruitment Data Processing Policy
APPENDIX NUMBER 7 TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
INFORMATION CLAUSE – RECRUITMENT
We use the following definitions in the Information Clause to ensure clarity and precision:
Controller, We: RESPO.VISION spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnośią with its registered office in Warszawie (Warsaw), 02-001 Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 89/43, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000846742, tak identification number NIP: 7010987282, share capital in the amount of: 64.600 PLN – the entity providing the Information Clause, which is also the Data controller.
Data: Personal data, i.e. any information about an identified or identifiable person to whom the personal data pertains – in relation to them the information obligation is performed by making the information contained in the Information Clause available on an ongoing basis.
GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Information Clause: this Information Clause which is the fulfillment of information obligations towards you within the meaning of Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
We may have received your Data:
- directly from you;
- through the website on which we placed our recruitment advertisement, e.g. Pracuj.pl, i.e. Grupa Pracuj S.A,
[Purpose] We process your personal data for the purposes of: We process your personal data in order to carry out recruitment for the position indicated in the job advertisement including:
- data specified in the Labor Code (e.g. identification and contact details, work experience, education, professional qualifications) or other legal regulations to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- other information, including information obtained in connection with an interview, such as salary expectations and your availability to start work in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- information about recruitment meetings in order to act on your request before concluding a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
- data we have generated about you (e.g., your competency assessment) in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- data relating to the verification of your application statements and competencies, including data collected by us as a result of conducting competency tests (e.g., information about your knowledge and skills), in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- other data provided by you voluntarily in your application (e.g. your photo, interests), based on your consent that you have given us by sending us your data in your recruitment application (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
[Special categories of Data]
As a general rule, we ask you not to provide us with any sensitive data as referred to in Article 9(1) of the GDPR during the recruitment process, such as information about your health. However, if you consider it necessary to provide such data during the recruitment process, e.g. due to your particular situation, we will ask you to consent to us processing such sensitive data. If, however, you deem it necessary to provide such data in the course of the recruitment process, e.g. because of your particular situation, we will process it because you have obviously made it public to us (Art. 9(2)(e) GDPR).
[Voluntariness of providing data] Providing the personal data indicated in the Polish Labor Code or other legal regulations is mandatory to participate in the recruitment. Likewise, the provision of data indicated above is necessary to take action at your request before concluding a contract and necessary in our legitimate interest. Provision of other data is voluntary.
[Data processing period] We process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment for the position indicated in the job advertisement – for the period from the moment of receiving the application until the end of the recruitment, no longer than for a period of one year from the moment of receiving the application.
If you have consented to the processing of your Data for future recruitment processes, we will process your Data until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than one year after you have given your consent.
We transfer your Data to entities that act on our behalf (processors) and provide us with services used in the recruitment process, such as recruitment management providers, recruitment portals, IT systems providers, competency testing providers, among others.
GDPR, depending on your situation, grants you a number of rights in relation to the processing of your Data. These are: (a) right of access by the data subject and to receive a copy of personal data undergoing processing.; (b) right to rectification; (c) right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’); (d) right to restriction of processing; (e) right to withdraw consent at any time. Please, keep in mind that consent withdrawal is not affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal; (f) right to data portability; (g) right to object to processing of Data. If you believe that the processing of your data by us violates the law, you can file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information please click here: https://uodo.gov.pl/en
[Automated decision making]
We do not make decisions by automated means, including profiling.
The Information Clause is the current information about the processing of your Data. Its content may change to conform to the facts regarding our processing of your Data.
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your Data, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.