Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Website Operator and User. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the respo.vision website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
- Website refers to ReSpo.Vision, accessible from http://respo.vision
- Website Operator (“the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to ReSpo.Vision sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 98/43, 02-001, entered into the register of entreprises kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000846742, having Tax ID (NIP): PL 7010987282, with an electronic address at email@example.com
- You (“User”, “you” or “your”) means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
We are not responsible for Content residing on the Website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other websites
Although this Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Website Operator or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Website Operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Website Operator or Website Operator licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Website Operator or third-party trademarks.
Specific risks related to the use of the service provided by electronic means
- The possibility of receiving spam, i.e. unsolicited (commercial) advertising information transmitted electronically;
- The presence and operation of malware, including: computer viruses, i.e. specific software that is able, once started, to infect files in a self-replicating manner, usually without being noticed by the user; viruses can be more or less harmful to the operating system in which they are located, but even in the least serious case they are a waste of RAM, CPU and hard disk space,
- The presence and operation of Internet worms (worm), i.e. malware capable of self-replicating; an e-mail worm is a destructive attack against the web by collecting all e-mail addresses in a local program (in MS Outlook, for example) and sending hundreds of e-mails containing the worm in an invisible attachment;
- The possibility of spyware, i.e. software spying on the user’s activity on the Internet, installing itself without his knowledge, consent and control;
- The possibility of being exposed to cracking or phishing – in an IT context, phishing is a technique of security breach (cracking), used to obtain personal and confidential information in order to steal one’s identity by sending fake e-mails that remind us to be deceptively authentic;
- Piracy – a term used by computer pirates to describe software from which copy protection has been removed and made available on the Internet from where it can be downloaded;
- Sniffing – unauthorised eavesdropping, other than within the scope of the concepts of cracking and phishing, involving the use of a sniffer – a computer program whose task is to intercept and possibly analyse data flowing through the network;
- The possibility for other users of an information and communication system and/or network to introduce illegal devices giving unauthorised access to protected services within the meaning of Directive 98/84/EC;
- The possibility of being exposed to other unwanted or “malicious” software, performing unintentional actions that do not fall within the definitions listed above and occur under the names: wabbit, trojan, backdoor, exploit, rootkit, keylogger, dialer, hoax.
The Website Operator, pursuant to article 6 p. 2 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), informs that the function and purpose of the software or data which are not a component of the content of the service, introduced by ReSpo.Vision sp. z o.o. to the ICT system used by the User are specified under the following link: https://respo.vision/cookie-policy-for-respo-vision/
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on April 29, 2021