Mid Software Engineer
About the role
As a Mid Software Engineer, you will be responsible for development, optimization and deployment preparation of our data acquisition and processing system. Moreover, you will ensure that the code is well written, tested and maintainable.
We are open to ideas and give freedom in taken approach and experimentation and expect that you will be able to work on the given tasks and deliver results with little supervision.
We have Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, but are currently running a remote work setup - so location is not a problem. We are arranging an opening of a branch office in Krakow, Poland soon.
At least 3/4 FTE, full time is preferable. Permanent or B2B contract possible.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve new functionalities
- Maintain & integrate system functionalities into existing services
- Optimize existing code
- Create, maintain and enforce good coding practices
- Maintain and improve efficient code workflow
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with Python and pytest
- Proficiency with Python scientific stack: numpy, pandas
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of English
- Computer Science or Mathematics degree
- Experience working in ML/DL projects
- Experience working with distributed systems and/or parallel programming
- Titles, Competitions won (e.g. Kaggle)
- Interest in football
- Dynamic start-up environment with interesting scientific challenges & bleeding edge technology and models (this time for real)
- Opportunity to build real-world deployable machine and deep learning-based products changing the world of football
- International projects & collaborations with top football clubs & federations
- Ability to directly influence development direction of a product
- Team Kaggle competitions (we have 4 masters) & hackathons
- COVID-time remote position, we’ll see afterwards
- Reasonably flexible working hours