Fullstack Software Engineer
About the role
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will be developing customer-centric solutions making use of the data acquired and processed by our system. You will be tasked with building our own web services as well as building integrations for third-party services. When dealing with large amounts of data, both structured and video, reliability, scalability and low latency of the built solutions will be the key.
We are open to ideas and give freedom in taken approach and experimentation and expect that you will be able to work on the given tasks and deliver results with little supervision.
We have Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, but are currently running a remote work setup - so location is not a problem. We are arranging an opening of a branch office in Krakow, Poland soon.
At least 3/4 FTE, full time is preferable. Permanent or B2B contract possible.
- Development of high-performance web services for real-time processing of tabular and video data
- Integration of in-house services with third-party platforms
- Deployment in the cloud environment
- Optimization of performance, scalability and security of the applications
- Experience building web services in an end-to-end manner
- Experience building scalable & reliable web services
- Experience deploying application in the cloud environment (AWS/GCP)
- Experience building video-streaming web services
- Good command of English
- Working knowledge of Docker & Docker Compose
- Experience optimizing performance of web services
- Experience with React/Angular/NodeJS
- Some experience building mobile applications
- Dynamic start-up environment with interesting research challenges & bleeding edge technology and models (this time for real)
- Opportunity to build real-world deployable machine and deep learning-based products changing the world of football
- International projects & collaborations with top football clubs & federations
- Ability to directly influence development direction of a product
- Team Kaggle competitions (we have 4 masters) & hackathons
- COVID-time remote position, we’ll see afterwards
- Reasonably flexible working hours