Fullstack Software Engineer
About the role
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will be developing customer-centric solutions making use of the data acquired and processed by our system. You will be tasked with building our own web services as well as building integrations for third-party services. When dealing with large amounts of data, both structured and video, reliability, scalability and low latency of the built solutions will be the key.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for designing proper abstractions for new and existing functionalities, testing and optimizing the existing code base (mostly with regard to data processing and communication part) and directly working with the deployment team to push, maintain and integrate with the production-ready version of the system.
We are open to ideas and give freedom in taken approach and experimentation and expect that you will be able to work on the given tasks and deliver results with little supervision.
Full time position. B2B contract is preferred. Work from the office in the strict center of Warsaw.
- Development of high-performance web services for real-time processing of tabular and video data
- Integration of in-house services with third-party platforms
- Deployment in the cloud environment
- Optimization of performance, scalability and security of the applications
- Design, development, testing and deployment of new functionalities
- Proficiency with Python, minimum 2 years of experience, 3-4 is optimal
- Proficiency with Linux
- Experience building scalable & reliable web services
- Experience deploying application in the cloud environment (AWS/GCP)
- Good command of English
- Working knowledge of Docker & Docker Compose
- Experience in building or maintaining low-latency systems
- Experience in optimizing performance of web services
- Experience with React/Angular/NodeJS
- Experience working in ML/DL or data engineering projects
- Dynamic start-up environment with interesting research challenges & bleeding edge technology and models (this time for real)
- Collaboration in a group with multiple PhDs and PhD students
- Opportunity to build real-world deployable products changing the world of football
- International projects & collaborations with top football clubs & federations
- Ability to directly influence development direction of a product
- Team Kaggle competitions (we have 3 masters) & hackathons
- Office in the strict center of Warsaw